The Santi heated gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermo valve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves and use them in line with a heating vest or heated undersuit, without an additional valve/bulkhead, or dangers associated with internal batteries. The heated gloves can also be used as a stand alone system using cables provided.
• 30 W (pair).
• Run time: 10 Ah / about 4 hours of heating, 20 Ah / about 8 hours of heating.
• Maximum heating temperature 40 °C.
• Made of breathable fabric.
• Keeps you warm even when the heating is off.
• Evenly distributed heating wiring that allows for freedom of movements in palms.
• Easy connection to Santi heated vest and undersuit.
Available sizes: XS (7), S (8), M (8,5), L (9), XL (9,5), XXL (10)
• CE certified